Skincare & Skin Glowing Tips in Monsoon by Anew
Monsoon season brings a lot of relief after the unbearable heat in summers. But any how, accompanies a lot of issues; skin, for example, needs most extreme care and nurturing in this season.
Monsoon is a complex season and is both dry and humid at the same time. While the weather is cloudy, one also bears the brunt of the harmful UV-A & B sun rays.
In monsoon, the body produces sweat, and it increases the oiliness of the skin. A doctor prescribed skincare routine is the best way to deal with Monsoon-related skin woes.
The Below are the tips to maintain our skin protecting from monsoon season
Top 5 Skin Care Tips For Monsoon
After a sweaty summer, the monsoon comes as a relief for us, however the humid and damp climate negatively affects the skin. The most significant thing to remember for healthy skin during the rainy season is to keep off your skin from humidity. This is because microorganisms and fungi hurry to damp skin similarly that a kid would rush into a sweet store. This can bring about a wide range of skin issues, running from disturbance and rashes to ringworm.
There are three types of skin – dry, oily, and the combination of both (dry cheeks and oily T-zone & outer area of the face)
Here are the top five monsoon skin care tips to keep your skin glowing:
- Cleanse properly: Scrub your skin in any event two times per day to remove all the polluting impurities which can attack through filthy rain water. Not cleansing sufficiently translates bacterial infection which at that point triggers breakouts.
- Use sunscreen: Clouds are not the best filters of UV rays. During storms, around 80% UV rays reach at the outside of Earth. Thus, you should utilize sunscreen for every month of the year. Search for a sunscreen with 30+ SPF (prevents from UV beams) and PA 3+ (keeps from tanning/maturing).
- Allow your feet to breathe: Wearing closed footwear will take rain water, which leads to fungal and bacterial diseases. Rather, wear waterproof footwear to permit air circulation. Cut your toe nails off. You can likewise shower deodorant containing alcohol(which is a decent anti-toxin) or talcum powder between toe nails to keep them from disease and keep them dry.
- Stay hydrated: Humidity can make you sweat more and skin that does not have moisture can look pale and dull. Drinking at least eight glasses of water throughout the day is a perfect solution for being non hydrated.
- Eat right: Make sure to nourish the skin from inside as well - include vitamin E and omega-3 (fish oil) supplements in your eating diet plan. It is additionally advisable to take vitamin C supplements during the monsoons to help your resistance against skin infections. And Take salads which are blended in boiling water.
We at Anew Aesthetic Day Care offer one of the Best Surgical & Non-surgical Laser Skin Care Treatments in Bangalore which will glow your skin and some of our anti-aging treatments like HBOT will make you feel & look younger than before.
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Appointment Here : anew.co.in/book-appointment