Facial implants are solid materials that are designed to augment, reconstruct, or rejuvenate the facial contours. They are fabricated in a wide range of sizes and styles and are used to augment your chin and jaw, to give the sculpted cheekbones or to enhancement the cheek area. The facial implants are made of silicone and have a coating filled in with silicone gel. The use of 3D CT scan imaging techniques allows custom facial implant procedures to address problems in attaining facial asymmetry and facilitates reconstructive surgeries involving facial implants. From a 3D CT scan, facial implants can be graphically designed and fabricated in various size and shape to match patient requirements
Facial Implants are considered when the patient
- Have a recede chin
- wish to enhance the fullness of the cheeks
- to restore contour and proportion to your facial traits
- to attain facial asymmetry
- to conceal facial deformities caused by congenital conditions or injury
- to enhance the beauty of lips
Chin implants: Chin implants are inserted to increase the size and projection of a chin and to attain facialproportion and symmetry.
Jaw implants: Jaw implants increase the width of jawbone to define and distinguish the face and the neck. Cheek implants: Cheek implants increase the protrusion of the cheekbones to add volume to the cheeks.
Nose implants: Nose implants are used to enhance the tip or the bridge of the nose. Lip implants: lip implants are used to attain fullness to the lips
Facial implant procedure
The procedure for inserting implants to specific area follows a parallel pattern. The treatment is daycare procedure and is initiated by administering a local anesthesia. The aesthetic surgeon marks the area by drawing on the face to position the implant. The surgeon makes a small incision and a pocket is made in the underlying tissue to insert the implant. A sterilized clamp is used to insert the implant. After placing the implant, the incision is closed and bandaged.
- For a chin Implants, an incision is made under the chin area or inside the lower lips.
- For a jaw augmentation, an incision is made inside the mouth and the implant is secured with screws to prevent misplacement.
- For a cheek implant, the incision is under the upper lip and the implant is placed on the front of the cheekbone to produce desired results.
- For a nose implants, the nose bridge is elevated and improves the tip projection, by placing a paranasal implant on the heart-shaped opening of the skull. The implant is inserted through an incision made below the upper lip.
- For lip implants, the incision is made near the corner of the mouth and a soft spongy implant is inserted to mimic natural tissue.
After the procedure, the surgeon provides instruction on aftercare and prescribes medication to minimize the discomfort at the treated area.
At Anew advanced aesthetic day care centre, we fabricate facial implants to suit individual requirement to improve the aesthetic appearance. We offer the best and latest treatment techniques and procedures from well qualified and experienced specialists and aesthetic surgeons. To know more about facial implants and surgery cost, book an appointment now.