Laser Tattoo Removal in Bangalore
Inks used for tattooing are composed solid colored particles. Those who want to remove the tattoo from any part of their body can now rely on laser treatments for complete removal of a tattoo without any surgical or painful methods. Various tattoos require special types of the laser in order to remove them. The type of laser used is determined by the type of ink used for tattooing, the colors used and the depth of the tattoo in the skin layers.
Anew Daycare have experts Dermatologist surgeons for Best laser tattoo removal in Bangalore. Here, we discuss in detail about the various laser types used for tattoo removal treatment with minimal stress and pain. Anew Aesthetic Daycare have possession of the best multi-wavelength tattoo removal system available on the market, the Lumenis laser system to produce fast results with no pain.
There are few factors that affect the results of tattoo removal treatment such as:
- Age of Tattoo
- Ink Density
- Composition of the Ink
- Depth of the pigment in skin layers
- Colors used in tattoo
- Health condition of the patient
Anew centre offer FDA approved Lumenis laser devices and techniques for complete removal of the tattoo. One of the most established and popular techniques used at Anew centre are the Q-Switch lasers.
- Release high-powered pulses with exceptionally short duration.
- The intensity of laser pulses induces rapid heating by light absorption and leads to photo-thermal effect.
- Results in heating of the chromophore and undergo sudden thermal expansion producing shock waves. They are audible with each laser pulse.
- Generates forces that allow the breakdown of tattoo pigment particles.
- The pigments slowly become shallower over time and fade away.
- The peripheral tissues remain unaffected making the treatment safe and secure.
The Lumenis Q-Switched is a very effectual method of treatment for removing dark tattoos and remain as the safest method for skin. Using Lumenis Q-switched devices ensure that a controlled homogeneous energy delivery is obtainable with maximum safety. They do not produce any risk of hot-spots or side effects for the patient. The flexibility of allowing 5 spot sizes allows using the ideal boundary for the removal of dark tattoos.
How laser tattoo removal treatment works?
The Laser beams act on the ink solid particles and break up the pigments with the high-intensity light beam. Black colored ink absorbs all laser wavelengths and can be easily removed from the skin. All other colors are treated by selected lasers based upon the ink color. Small tattoos can be removed completely with few pulses of laser beams and larger tattoos require more course of treatment. After each course of treatment, the tattoo shades become lighter and gradually fades off from the skin.
Advantages of laser tattoo removal
- Safe and efficacy
- Homogeneous energy distribution
- Versatility and advanced treatment options.
- Allows for preset treatment parameters
- Non-invasive and zero downtime
Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment is becoming more popular as a method to remove the unwanted color and designs in the skin. At Anew clinic, we provide affordable tattoo removal cost in Bangalore under the supervision of experienced and skilled Dermatologists in Bangalore. To know more about Laser tattoo removal and tatto removal treatment cost book an appointment now.