Non Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections
During the aging process, the skin, muscle, bones and fat components of the facial structure changes causing loss of elasticity, volume, and softness. Non-surgical facelift using filler injections are the minimally invasive procedure performed to regain facial volume using filler injections. Unstable facial volume loss in the different quarter of the face can be tackled with the use of filler injections in a liquid facelift procedure. Refurbishing facial volume and filling lines and wrinkles can be dealt with dermal fillers. Face Lift by using Filler Injections is a new trend in the cosmetic industry and with incredible results. At Anew advanced aesthetic day care centre, we discuss in detail about the treatment and make you feel at stress-free on the day of your treatment, eloquent you’re insecure, practiced and medically qualified hands.
Non Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections procedure
- Conducts a physical examination of face condition
- Dermatologist custom treatment plan specifically for meeting particular goals and needs as per client requirement.
- Fillers injections such as hyaluronic acid-base in conjunction with Dysport are used to relax facial muscles that throw in wrinkles and furrows in the facial skin.
- Filler injections at varying depths to replenish volume loss, craft a more youthful shape and appearance.
What to expect from Non Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections
Filler injections produce instant results. Patients may have swelling and streak for few days after treatment. To reduce the discomfort caused due to swelling, patients are advised to use a pack of ice and for the first few hours to avert an increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Certain medications including vitamin E, anti-inflammatory, and herbal supplements have to be stopped for few days after the treatment.
The duration of treatment depends on the type of fillers used to address various conditions in facial structure. Hyaluronic acid-based fillers last for years in certain parts of the face. Dysport last for three to six months and aid temporary fillers to last longer by diminishing muscle action in the facial structure.
Advantages of Non Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections
- Non-surgical Face Lifts using filler injections including Dysport are minimally invasive.
- Advanced tactics facilitate to lift facial features without any surgical procedure.
- Long lasting results at an affordable price
- Erase sagging, lines and wrinkles and breed youthful facial features
- Muscle immobilizing helps to restore youthfulness
- Beneficial for middle-aged women and men who suffer from premature aging process
- Eradicates vertical lip lines, loss of volume, smile lines along the sides of your nose and chin
- Help fix facial asymmetry
Non-Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections procedure is the most advanced method to revive the skin by adding volume and symmetry to the facial structure and divulge smoother and youthful facial features. At Anew advanced aesthetic day care centre, we offer the latest technique for facelifts procedure under the supervision of trained and experienced specialists. To know more about Non-Surgical Face Lift by using Filler Injections and treatment cost book an appointment now.