Scar Removal Treatment in Banashankari Bangalore
People with Areas of Scarring From Injury
A scar is formed as part of the natural healing process after an injury. During the healing process, the white blood cells change the tissue texture and the cells present around the wound becomes more visible as a scar. The visibility of a scar depends on factors such as:
- Size and depth of the wound
- Location of the wound
- Blood supply to the wound
- Skin color, texture and thickness
- Direction of the scar
Types of scars formed after an injury
- Hypertrophic Scars: These scars are formed at the site of wound and appear elevated and rose from the skin. They are formed by the excessive tissue that develops over the wound.
- Keloid Scars: These scars are developed during a forceful healing phase. They appear as a clustered and dark thick scar due to excess secretion collagen in the wounded area
- Scar Contractures: Formed after suffering from burns. The skin is busted and tightened and may affect the function of the nerves and muscles.
Treatment for scars from injury
The treatment of scars is based on the causes of the scar in the skin. Treatment options include topical application to minimally invasive treatment methods.
Topical scars treatments are designed to smoothen small scars by using gels, lotions and creams that are caused by wounds or minor cuts.
Skin grafting is an invasive method in which the skin from covered part of the body is transplanted to the affected area. This method of treatment is effective for treating scars developed after burns.
Laser scar removal
Laser treatment is one of the safest and effective treatment methods to eradicate the visibility of scars from wounds. At Anew, an advanced aesthetic day care centre, we merge the safety of laser therapy with an efficacy of CO2 laser treatment with UltraPulse Encore fractionated CO2 laser. The FDA approved lumenis laser device produces CO2 laser beams which are absorbed by the water content present in the tissue at the wound site. The water is heated up until it reaches boiling point resulting in the evaporation of the water content from the affected tissue on the burn site. Surrounding tissues are also heated up during the process causing tissue coagulation and triggers thermal stimulation of deep skin layers. These, in turn, result in the production of new collagen in the spot.
Advantages of Laser scar removal treatment
- Simple and effective choice
- Nonsurgical method
- Effective results
- Use powerful fractional laser technology
- Minimal damage to surrounding skin
- less visibility of the scar
- Attractive and smoother skin
At Anew advanced aesthetic day care centre, we highlight on lumenis machinery laser scar removal treatments. We offer the best and latest treatment techniques for skin disorders using lumenis laser treatment from well qualified and experienced specialists to restore and revive skin condition. To know more about laser scar removal treatment from injury and treatment cost book an appointment now.